Saturday, April 1, 2017

More

More

I know how you see me, but I’m so much more.
I’m more than just a midnight score, 
more than your mid-week booty call.
I’m more than just my smooth, brown skin; 
more than my thick thighs.
I’m more than my wide ass, 
more than my triple D breasts.
I’m more than my big lips, and dark eyes.
I’m more than good pussy, and you ought to know it.

You ought to know I’m a lover, with every fiber of my being.
I’m a crooner, my voice like the richest and darkest of chocolates.
I’m a fighter, blocking and countering each blow.
I’m nobody’s victim. I’m nobody’s bitch.

I’m my own superhero, and I’ve got wings.
Do you see it now? Do you see me?
I’m more than you could ever imagine.
So now I’ll demand more too; 
more of me and more of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment